Night Walk at Taipei City Hall Area

Monday, February 25, 2013



For me, no trip to Taipei is complete without seeing Taipei 101 up close.  Since it's my last night in Taipei, I headed to the area.  I took the MRT and got off at Taipei City Hall Station.

When I got out of the station, I walked towards the direction of Taipei 101, passing by Eslite Bookstore, Shinkong Mitsukoshi, ATT 4 Fun (New York New York) and Warner Village.  I have planned to eat some ice cream at Cold Stone but wasn't able to find it at the place where I knew it would be.  As I round the building, I saw it and had a fill of ice cream.

After I had my ice cream, I went back to the MRT station and back to the hotel.

Taipei City Hall Bus Station



Shinkong Mitsukoshi




Taipei 101

ATT 4 Fun (New York New York)

Across the street from here is Taipei 101

My Mint Mint Chocolate Chip from Cold Stone at ATT 4 Fun

A bench I saw on the way back to the MRT station

No comments:

Post a Comment