From the airport (TPE) to the city

Saturday, February 23, 2013



I was already at the airport early morning of Feb 23.  I was able to eat breakfast, charge my phone and see the sunrise while waiting for my flight.


NAIA Terminal 2
Sunrise as seen from NAIA Terminal 2

View from the plane

The flight was on schedule and the immigration process was a breeze.  After getting my bag, I proceeded to the bus station.  I took the Free Go bus to the city. It cost me NTD140. It has a stop in front of Taipei Main Station. I should just have taken Kuo Kuang bus for some dollars less and stops at Taipei Main West Bus Station.  The bus ride to the city took around 45 minutes to 1 hour.

Taipei Airport
Taoyuan International Airport (TPE)

On the way to the city

On the way to the city

On the way to the city

On the way to the city... There are still additional flyovers being constructed

No comments:

Post a Comment